Doing things with your friends is always more fun. That’s why the WCC has a “http://thewc.co/refer-a-friend” program where you and your friends can get $17 bucks off their first course.
Here are a few benefits of taking an online WCC class with a friend:
- You can hold each other accountable for completing each lesson.
- You can challenge each other to see who gets the most points.
- You can compare your assignments to see different ways of approaching problems.
- You can show off your skills and impress your friends.
- You have a mutual topic to talk about when you’re hanging out & run out of things to discuss.
- You have a buddy to talk nerdy with when your other friends don’t understand.
- And most of all, you will be increasing the number of women who know how to code, contributing to the overall wellbeing of the world!